But there are quite a few who are still not sure where to buy what; not all things can be bought online. So, here we will try to clear as many cobwebs as possible.
Online shopping Vs In-store shopping
- Almost in all cases of online shopping, you need a credit card or a PayPal account. But for in-store shopping, you just need cash and there is no fear of blocked or stolen card.
- You need to wait for your product to arrive by mail in online shopping but when you buy physically you know exactly what you are buying and how it looks unlike in online purchases where till you receive your product you are not sure if it matches the online pictures and has the stated features.
- You cannot test to check if the product is in working condition in online purchases but no so when you buy in person.
- The return and refund processes are long and sometimes involve shipping charges in online purchases. But due to the competition from online stores, all physical stores have made their return policies simpler and easier.
- Customer service is the best in physical stores, unlike online stores where it is hard to pin accountability.
- The plethora of choice is unbeatable in online stores; you can buy products from across the globe and are not geographically limited to items available locally which will be what available in physical stores. You can effortlessly move between stores online which is not possible in the other case.
- You can read product reviews and customer feedback to decide if the product and the manufacturer are genuine for online purchases.
- Online goods are definitely cheaper than in retail shops because there are no overhead costs like rentals and electricity bills. By using coupons, you get even further discounts. There may ship charges involved in some cases.
To match up the competition from online shops retail owners are giving massive discounts. To get the best deal compare both prices and choose accordingly. A reliable online site is https://www.holisticboard.org where you get good deals and discounts.